Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A few more quilts for sale


A few weeks ago I posted a few quilts for sale and said that I planned to post several more the following week. Well, a few weeks have past and I realized that what was holding me up was photographing them all. So, instead of dragging my feet on that any more, I've opted to pull the original photos and use them instead of new photos. Sheesh. It takes me awhile sometimes to have a light bulb moment. Unfortunately, it means some photos are better than the others but onward and upward, I say! Like, let's get this show on the road already, Dana! Like, use what you've got and let's get these quilts for sale already!  I've updated the original quilts for sale post and you can click HERE to see what is still available. Below are the added ones to the sale.


I'm calling the above quilt, "Nothing but Scraps" and it measures 66" x 80". It's 100% cotton and you can run this through the washing machine and dryer. $300 plus shipping and insurance.




The above three photos feature the quilt "Mountains" which measures 60" x 60". It too is 100% cotton. Machine wash and tumble dry. $300 plus shipping and insurance.


The above quilt is "36 Patch Scrap Quilt" and measures 70" x 70". 100% cotton. Machine wash and dry. $200 plus shipping and insurance.


This "Orange and Navy Patchwork" measures 70" x 74.5". 100% cotton. Can you guess the next part?  Yep... machine wash and tumble dry. $300 plus shipping and insurance.




Finally, this "Patchwork with the Vintage Sheet Patchwork Backing" measures 77.5" x 85.5". This one is not 100% cotton as the vintage sheets on the backing have a bit of polyester in them. Which makes the backing soft and cool to the touch. Machine wash and tumble dry. $200 plus shipping and insurance.

I said:

Thank you for taking a look. I'm constantly making quilts. It's what I love to do. I've never made a quilt I didn't      love and it will pain me just a little to send these off to new owners. However, these (plus the others I will post  in the coming week) have been stacked up in the I'm-going-to-sell-some-quilts-so-momma-can-keep-making-  more pile for several months and my family hasn't missed them. Fingers crossed you find something you like.

And it bears repeating because I really do thank you for looking at a few quilts for sale. Knowing that MY quilts may end up in YOUR home really does make the thought of parting with them bearable. If you are interested in any of them and have questions, please don't hesitate to ask by sending me an email by clicking on the red email link over on the right hand sidebar.

-dana

4 comments:

sarah, rsm said...

Oh how I LOVE your quilts, Dana! 😘❤️

Ann said...

Love the 36 scrap patch. Very interested. What does the back look like?

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

Hi Ann! The back is mostly a large light green and white check with a band of red wit white polka dots along the top side. I'm happy to send photos if you'd like.

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

Thank you Sarah!